The Upton Light Bulb is the new light bulb that Thomas Edison would’ve thought doesn’t give much light but then he wouldn’t have dreamed that Fred Upton (R-Mich.) would’ve become the next chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee. Fred Upton is off to the same finish: Rhinocerosism (that’s a RINO ideology, i.e., the term isn’t guaranteed to be peer reviewed). It means not conservative in the RINO way, i.e., RHINOCEROSISM!
Here’s his voting record:
- Voted for abortion without parental notification when a minor thinks about getting an abortion
- Voted for cloning human embryos in embryonic stem cell research
- Voted for the ban of the incandescent light bulb
- Voted for more energy regulation issues
- Voted for $409 Billion Omnibus Public Land Management Act of 2009 preventing energy development and leading to Federal Land Acquisition
- Voted for global warming issues
- Voted for more environmental control issues
Basically, he votes for darkness.
For explicit reading: Upton’s Shocking Votes on Energy-Related Bills – HUMAN EVENTS.